STUDY 11: Questions
Should women teach within the ecclesia?
- What are the kind of changes which should occur in someone's life around the time of
- What does 'holiness' mean?
- Having no contact with unbelievers
- Being separated from sin and unto the things of God
- Going to church
- Doing good to others.
- What sort of occupations are unsuited to a true Christian?
- What do the words 'saint' and 'ecclesia' mean?
- Which of the following statements are true about the breaking of bread?
- We should do it about weekly
- We should do it once a year at Passover time
- The bread and wine turn into the literal body and blood of Jesus
- The bread and wine represent the body and blood of Jesus.
- Which of the following statements are true about marriage?
- We should only marry true believers
- Divorce is permissible for believers
- A married believer whose partner is an unbeliever should try to remain with them
- In marriage, the man represents Christ and the woman the believers
If you are baptized after knowing the truth, will you still fellowship with churches
which do not teach the full truth?